- Operate large format sublimation printers(Epson F6200, 4880, & more)
- Prepare machines for printing including loading paper, ink, cleaning machine, preparing files for ripping and printing.
- Correct paper tears or jams.
- Search for and correct problems.
- Perform preventive maintenance.
- Produce high quality digital prints to be heat applied to apparel
- Work cooperatively with team members to ensure the accurate timely printing of vinyl transfers
- Safely operate, maintain, and troubleshoot printers.
- Transport finished products away from the work area
- Ensure workstations are clean and safe
- Operate and maintain equipment at optimum levels to meet production and scheduling requirements.
- Use Wasatch Rip Software to prepare files and print files.
Skills and Competencies
- Good communicator (visual, written and verbal)
- Competent with computers and able to learn new systems quickly
- Able to use data to make informed decisions
- Is highly motivated with strong work ethics, and demonstrated flexibility to meet tight deadlines
- Mechanically inclined
- Must be a self-starter.
- Be VERY detail-oriented.
- Be a team player.
- Assists with special projects and duties as assigned.