Set up, operate, and troubleshoot Industrial Sized Embroidery Machines to manufacture embroidered goods at the highest quality and efficiency standards.
- Prepare machine for garments: Loading digitized files into machine network, manual thread color changes and needle changes when appropriate.
- Prepare garments for embroidery: Hooping and backing placement to ensure the highest possible quality and output. Pick and unpacking product to prepare for the embroidery process.
- Examine completed work to detect product defects and verify conformance and adjust machinery as necessary to correct quality or efficiency issues. Repacking product to prepare for shipping.
- Position may require Warehouse Operations support, including pick and shipping of orders on an as needed basis.
- Assist in end-of-day procedures, including preparing paperwork for the following day and clearing up and organizing work areas.
Skills and Competencies
- Need be detail-oriented with flexibility to rotate from one task to another.
- Must be able to work on your feet for extended periods of time.
- Must be able to lift 20 lbs.
- Knowledge of embroidery machinery a plus, but not required.
- Warehouse experience a plus, but not required.
- Good communicator (visual, written and verbal)
- Competent with computers and able to learn new systems quickly
- Able to use data to make informed decisions
- Is highly motivated with strong work ethics, and demonstrated flexibility to meet tight deadlines
- Mechanically inclined
- Must be a self-starter.
- Be VERY detail-oriented.
- Be a team player.
- Assists with special projects and duties as assigned.